Leica Optics Ultravid 10x32 HD-Plus Customized Binocular 40077
Built to the same exacting specifications as the standard models, the Leica 10x32 Ultravid HD-Plus Customized Binocular gets an elevated upgrade with calfskin leather wrap on the optical tubes, titanium-colored aluminum accents, and a calfskin leather carrying bag made specifically for this edition. This customized version presents an elegant and refined look while delivering the precision and performance that Leica is known for. The optic delivers bright and clear high-contrast images across the entire field of view with true color rendition and virtually zero distortion.
Shipping info Email this page Print Make Offer
Built to the same exacting specifications as the standard models, the Leica 10x32 Ultravid HD-Plus Customized Binocular gets an elevated upgrade with calfskin leather wrap on the optical tubes, titanium-colored aluminum accents, and a calfskin leather carrying bag made specifically for this edition. This customized version presents an elegant and refined look while delivering the precision and performance that Leica is known for.
The optic delivers bright and clear high-contrast images across the entire field of view with true color rendition and virtually zero distortion. The smaller objectives reduce the overall size and weight for better portability and less muscle strain during long-duration viewing sessions, while still delivering competent low-light performance. An ultra-wide 67° apparent angle of view produces an immersive viewing experience that lends itself to long observation sessions or on-the-go glassing while helping to minimize the appearance of the distracting hand-shake that is often associated with holding high-power optics such as this.
Leica employs specially formulated SCHOTT HT glass, which increases light transmission especially in the blue-violet light band, improves color fidelity, and enhances low-light performance. Scratch- and abrasion-resistant High Durable Coating (HDC) and hydrophobic AquaDura coating on the outer lenses protect surfaces and cause water and oil to bead off for easier cleaning and clearer vision. The roof prisms feature P40 phase correction and proprietary High Lux System (HLS) coatings. These coatings virtually eliminate chromatic aberration for enhanced color rendition and increased contrast.
Complementing the optical performance are uncompromising construction details. To reduce user fatigue during long glassing sessions, the chassis is made of a lightweight yet durable magnesium alloy, with a high-tensile titanium center hinge axle. The optical tubes are nitrogen filled for fogproof performance and sealed to make the binocular submersible to 16 feet. Ergonomic thumb indents on the bottom of the binocular coupled with protective rubber armoring provide a comfortable slip-resistant grip. A lubrication-free focus system provides fast and precise focusing, with PETP-Discs to provide smooth movement throughout the broad operating temperature range.
- Mainstream non-limited edition binocular
- Brown leather wrap on optical tubes presents an elegant and refined appearance
- The leather will get a unique broken-in look the more it is used
- Brushed titanium-colored aluminum body accents adds to the elevated lookIncludes custom calfskin leather carrying case
- High 10x magnification brings distant subjects in for close viewing and identification
- 32mm objective lenses provide adequate light-gathering capability while remaining lightweight and and easy to manage
- Compact roof prism optical path ensures the optical tubes are thin for easy use and handling
- SCHOTT HT glass increases light transmission, especially in the blue-violet band, improves color fidelity, and enhances low-light performance
- Proprietary High Lux System (HLS) prism coatings maximize light transmission and improve contrast and clarity
- P40 phase-correcting prism coatings eliminate internal interference to greatly improve resolution and clarity
- High-temperature plasma lens coating depositing system for precise optical coating placement
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant High Durable Coating (HDC) and hydrophobic AquaDura coating on outer lenses protect surfaces and cause water and oil to bead off lenses for easier cleaning and clearer vision in bad weather
- Ultra-wide 67° apparent angle of view presents an immersive experience with reduced appearance of visible hand-shake
- 355' field of view at 1000 yards
- Closed-bridge configuration provides a solid platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Free center focus system with PETP-Discs provides smooth movement throughout the operating temperature range
- ±4 right-eye dioptric correction allows many users who normally wear corrective lenses to achieve the proper focus through the optic
- Locking center diopter adjustment wheel prevents accidental movement and ensures crisp focusing
- Twist-out four-stage click-stop eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Comfortable 13.2mm eye relief reduces eyestrain during long glassing sessions
- 3.2mm exit pupil
- Light and durable magnesium chassis
- Strong titanium center hinge axle will hold up to constant opening and closing without failing
- Leather wrap on optical tubes provides a comfortable and sure grip
- Nitrogen filled to be fogproof and watertight to 16' (5m)
- Broad -13 to 131°F operating temperature
- Ergonomic thumb rests for added comfort and a better grip
- Flip-down tethered objective lens caps allow for fast reaction to glassing opportunities while keeping the caps out of the way and safe
|Objective Lens Diameter||32 mm|
|Angle of View||6.7° (Actual)|
|Field of View||351.7' @ 1000 yd / 117.2 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||6.6' / 2 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||3.2 mm|
|Eye Relief||13.2 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||52 to 74 mm / 2 to 2.9"|
|Dimensions||4.7 x 4.6 x 2.2" / 12.0 x 11.6 x 5.6 cm|
|Weight||19.93 oz / 565 g|
- Leica 10x32 Ultravid HD-Plus Customized Binocular
- Calfskin Leather Bag
- Contoured Neoprene Strap
- 2 x Eyepiece Caps
- 2 x Objective Lens Caps
- 3-Year Leica No-Fault "Passport" Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Leica provides full international warranty coverage for all its products as outlined in the warranty cards supplied with and specific to those products shipped to you. Since we are an Authorized US Leica Dealer, all Leica Digital Cameras, Leica Binoculars, Leica Spotting Scopes, Leica Laser Rangefinders, and Leica 35mm Cameras come with full Leica Passport Warranty. Each Leica Optics product shipped from Outdoorsbay.com is supplied with an international warranty card that outlines the terms of the international warranty for that product.
All Leica Digital Cameras, Leica Binoculars, Leica Spotting Scopes, Leica Laser Rangefinders, and Leica 35mm Cameras sold by Outdoorsbay.com are officially imported into the U.S. by Leica USA, and therefore carry the USA Passport Protection Plan (for M and R Cameras and Lenses) or the USA Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan for optics covered under that plan. USA Passport-protected Leica products sold by Outdoorsbay enjoy additional coverage over and above the warranty coverage offered by the international, or Leica factory, warranty. For Leica Binoculars and Leica Spotting Scopes covered by the Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan, the coverage is, as the title of the plan states, for the lifetime of the user.
Though the USA Passport Protection Plan is not available for products purchased from non-U.S. authorized dealers, any Leica agency worldwide will help you if you experience problems with your Leica product, as all Leica products are covered under the international warranty. Leica handles the repair or replacement of the product under the terms of the warranty is at its discretion, but the customer's needs are always the first priority. For your own protection, while traveling, carry your Leica warranty card or warranty registration (international or Leica USA Passport) so that you can present this verification to the agency in question should you experience any problems during the warranty period.
Leica Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan
Leica Camera Inc. (USA), warranties all Leica compact and full-sized Ultravid and Trinovid binoculars, Leica Televid Spotting Scopes and eyepieces, and Leica Duovid series binoculars, under its Leica Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan. The Leica Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan provides protection against manufacturer defects, functional failures, or any accidental damage to the product, including breakage, water damage, or any accident, excluding fire, theft, mysterious disappearance, deliberate damage, or any occurrence for which other insurance protection is in force. Leica Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan is not extended to accessories such as straps, cases, lens caps, for covered products. Specifically excluded from this warranty are Leica Geovid and Leica LRF RangeMasters or future Leica products incorporating electronic components. By returning the product to Leica (including the piece with the identifying serial number) with a check for $35 for shipping and handling, Leica will repair or replace the product at no charge during the lifetime of the original purchaser, following acknowledgement of registration by Leica Camera, Inc. (USA).
Replacement of Leica compact and full-sized Ultravid and Trinovid binoculars, Leica Televid Spotting Scopes and eyepieces, and Leica Duovid series binoculars, if required, will be with a functionally identical or like-featured product, either new or refurbished, as determined by Leica Camera, Inc. That portion of the product bearing its serial number must be included with the return. The Leica Lifetime Sport Optics Passport Plan provides protection for any that affects the optical or mechanical function of the product. Cosmetic or other signs of normal wear and tear, on any external surfaces, including lenses, are not considered as affecting optical or mechanical functions of the product. The Lifetime Sport Optics Passport Protection Plan is only valid for eligible products imported by Leica Camera, Inc. (USA) and purchased by USA residents through Authorized Leica Camera Inc. dealers such as Outdoorsbay.com.
Product's SKU: 40077
Leica is: best German Engineering and a special culture of the picture. Our eyes have the greatest influence over how we perceive and understand our world. Leica has a long history of focusing on perception and has developed innovative instruments that afford a unique seeing experience.
Additional Information about Leica Optics
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...