Hawke Optics XB30 2-8×36 Crossbow Scope with XB30 SR Reticle 12227
14 layer Fully Multi-Coated. Wide Angle optical system. 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength. Locking speed adjuster ring – 250 fps to 475 fps. Fixed parallax distance of 50 yards / 46 metres. Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination. Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness. 1⁄2 MOA low-profile no-snag fingertip turrets. Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring.
Threaded objective for optional accessories.
Shipping info Email this page Print Make Offer
- 14 layer Fully Multi-Coated
- Wide Angle optical system
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Locking speed adjuster ring – 250 fps to 475 fps
- Fixed parallax distance of 50 yards / 46 metres
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- 1⁄2 MOA low-profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective for optional accessories
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 2-8×
- Objective: 36mm
- Reticle: XB30 Compact SR
- Illumination: Red - 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed - 46m / 50yds
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 21.9 - 5.5m / 65.7 - 16.4ft
- Eye relief: 76mm / 3″
- Length: 256mm / 10.1″
- Weight: 435g / 15.3oz
- Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
All calibre rated.
- Flip-up covers
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
XB30 Compact SR Reticle
Aim points from 20 - 100 yards with 5 yard marks. 10 yard aim points incorporate windage bars and dots to compensate for 10 mph and 20 mph cross winds.
Product's SKU: 12227
Product's UPC: 5054492122271
For over 30 years Hawke Sport Optics, the leading optics supplier in Europe, has been providing innovative, benefit rich products to sporting men and women in over 40 countries around the world.
While still relatively new to the North American marketplace, Hawke has proven to have the staying power to become a force in sport optics in the United States and Canada.
Additional Information about Hawke Optics
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...