ZEISS Victory Diarange M 3-15x56 30mm with Rapid-Z 800, Hunting Turret, Railmount 5217979972
When you combine the power and high-performance optics of the Victory line with a supremely accurate laser rangefinder and RAPID-Z® ballistic reticle, what you have is a riflescope of unparalleled speed and precision. Equipped with a sophisticated reticle illumination system and LED display, Victory Diarange riflescopes turn aiming, ranging, and shooting into one fast, seamless process.
Shipping info Email this page Print Make Offer
When you combine the power and high-performance optics of the Victory line with a supremely accurate laser rangefinder and RAPID-Z® ballistic reticle, what you have is a riflescope of unparalleled speed and precision. Equipped with a sophisticated reticle illumination system and LED display, Victory Diarange riflescopes turn aiming, ranging, and shooting into one fast, seamless process. For the serious hunter whose style demands precise shots from great distances, Victory Diarange riflescopes deliver superior optical performance, even in twilight.
The Diarange 3-12x56 T* riflescope delivers excellent optical performance and mechanical sturdiness, and the precise range to the target at the push of a button. The ease of use makes it possible to react quickly - with the weapon in a firing position within a fraction of a second - whenever the unexpected hunting opprtunity occurs.
- Riflescope with integerated, precise laser rangefinder (not visible, eye safe, laser class 1).
- Fast, simple, and comfortable operation.
- Large measureing range up to 999 m/yds (depending on object's size, reflectivity, angle of impact, weather conditions).
- Outstanding optical performance and high lowlight capability.
- High mechanical sturdiness as well as recoil proof, waterproof, nitrogen filled.
- Four different illuminated reticles for use in lowlight conditions.
- Lowest subtension resulting from reticle in the 2nd image plane.
- Fast and comfortable mounting with ZEISS rail.
- The target is sighted with the reticle.
- A laser pulse is transmitted exactly along the line of sight when the measuring button is pressed.
- A highly precise stop watch begins timing at the same moment.
- The laser beam hits the object and is reflected.
- A portion of the reflected light is received by the objective lens and separated from the normal, visual beam path by a beam splitter.
- This laser light is then focused on the receiver diode.
- The timer stops when the signal arrives there.
- The microprocessor determines the range based on the elapsed time between sending and receiving the beam (light speed = 300,000 km/sec).
- The result of the measurement = the object distance is displayed within max. 0.5 sec after pressing the button.
- After 3 sec the display switch off and the next measurement can start.
- Victory Diarange M 3-12x56 T*
- Magnification 3.0x - 12.0x
- Effective Lens Diameter 44.0-56.0 mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter 14.7-4.7 mm
- Twilight Factor 8.5-25.9
- Field of View (ft/100 yards) 37.5-10.5
- Diopter Range +2/-4 dpt
- Eye Relief (in) 3.54
- Parallax-Free (yds) 300.0
- Square Adjustment Range (in/100 yds) 50.4/36.0
- Adjustment per Click (in/100 yds) 1/4
- Center Tube Diameter 62.5 mm
- Eye Piece Tube Diameter 45 mm
- Objective Tube Diameter 62.5 mm
- LotuTec® yes
- Nitrogen Filled yes
- Waterproof 400 mbar
- Functional Temperature Range -13/+122 °F
- Length 14.17 in
- Weight (with rail - Illuminated) 34.39 oz
- Measuring Range (yards) 10 - max. 999
- Measuring Accuracy +/- 1 yd @ <650 yds
+/- 0.5% @ >650 yds
- Measuring Duration max. 0.5 sec
ZEISS Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Carl Zeiss product. For over 100 years, the name Carl Zeiss has been trusted in the world of sports optics by discerning customers like you, who demand more from their outdoor experience. Every component, from the sophisticated optics to the elegant, ergonomic bodies is a measured synthesis of intuitive design, legendary German engineering, and supreme craftsmanship. We hope that you will enjoy the use of your new Carl Zeiss product.
ENSURE THE QUALITY AND SERVICE BEHIND YOUR ZEISS SPORTS OPTICS PURCHASE
Caution! American consumers, in increasing numbers are purchasing Zeiss merchandise diverted for sale into the United States. Usually sold through the mail, internet specialty stores, discount outlets and some larger retail outlets, these purchases carry many disadvantages that far outweigh their cost savings.
What are the disadvantages of purchasing Zeiss Sports Optics merchandise from a retailer / outlet who is not an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer?
- No Lifetime Warranty. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers offer only a limited European warranty that can be for as little as 5 years. Only products purchased from an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer carry the standard North America Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
- Not all products qualify for the Lifetime Transferable Warranty. Please see our Warranty page for more information.
- No warranty repair in the United States. Zeiss North America will not service any warranty repairs of products purchased through unauthorized dealers. The consumer will be required to send this product directly to Germany for service. Expected turnaround time is 6-12 weeks compared to 24 business hours on most products in the United States.
- No Quality Assurance. Improper product handling can lead to such problems as scratches, mold collecting, etc. on the product due to improper storage. Unless purchased from an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer, you cannot ensure the proper handling, shipping, and warehousing of your purchase.
- Unnecessary Additional Costs. Unauthorized dealers may attempt to sell factory-applied coatings (i.e. T* multi-layer anti-reflective coating) at an additional cost to you. This is a deception — these coatings are standard on Zeiss products.
- No Packaged Accessories. Binocular straps, cases, and rainguards are typically not included with unauthorized Zeiss products and are often offered at an additional cost to you. Note, these accessories are no charge standard offerings with appropriate products when purchased through an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer.
How do I know if a dealer is authorized to sell Zeiss Sports Optics?
Our goal is to ensure that every Zeiss customer feels completely confident and satisfied with the integrity of our products. Remember, purchasing a Zeiss product from an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer includes all of the services behind our name. Unless purchased from an authorized dealer there is no guarantee of receiving the full support and assistance behind Carl Zeiss Sports Optics, North America.
Look for the “Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer” tape on any Zeiss merchandise you purchase. To find an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer near you, please click here to Find a Dealer or call Zeiss customer service at 1-800-441-3005.
Zeiss Sports Optics and our Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer network appreciate your business and support. Our goal is to assure that every Zeiss customer feels confident about the integrity of our products and enhance customer satisfaction for Zeiss. If you have any further questions, please contact a Zeiss Customer Care Specialist at 1-800-441-3005.
Product's SKU: 5217979972
Founded as a workshop for precision mechanics and optics in the German city of Jena in 1846, the Carl Zeiss Group of today is a global leader in the optical and optoelectronic industries. There are currently more than 24,000 employees in the Group. Carl Zeiss offers innovative solutions for the future-oriented markets of Medical and Research Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Eye Care and Lifestyle Products. The company develops and distributes surgical microscopes, diagnostic systems for ophthalmology, microscopes, lithography optics, industrial measuring technology, eyeglass lenses, planetarium technology, optronic products, camera and cine lenses, as well as binoculars and spotting scopes.
The Carl Zeiss business groups hold leading positions in their markets.
Additional Information about ZEISS OPTICS
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...