Night Vision Rifle Scopes
Yukon Night Vision Rifle Scope Titanium 2.5x50 Varmint Hunter YK26013WL
We are authorized dealer of Yukon. The Yukon NVRS 2.5x50 Varmint Hunter Gen 1 Night Vision Rifle Scope uses enhanced optics, a durable, titanium body and sleek design to separate itself from any other Night Vision Rifle Scope.
Shipping info Email this page Print Make Offer
We are authorized dealer of Yukon.
The Yukon NVRS 2.5x50 Varmint Hunter Gen 1 Night Vision Rifle Scope uses enhanced optics, a durable, titanium body and sleek design to separate itself from any other Night Vision Rifle Scope. The Varmint Hunter Night Vision Rifle Scope incorporates a long mount into its ergonomic design to allow for more comfort during shooting while also enabling the night vision scope to accommodate the widest range of rifles, including bolt action styles. The Yukon NVRS 2.5x50 Generation 1 Night Vision Rifle Scope is also equipped with a powerful 50mm lens to provide higher resolution and light gathering capabilities, and flip-up lens covers open to reveal quality multi-coated optics and an illuminated reticle. A built-in, powerful Pulse infrared illuminator is easily activated to enhance image brightness and increase range in total darkness while a precision windage and elevation adjustment are additional elements. This Gen1 Night Vision Rifle Scope is equipped with a remote on / off switch, which enables a quick and easy power up in the field for lightening quick activation. The Yukon NVRS 2.5x50 Varmint Hunter Night Vision Rifle Scope is also digital camera adaptable with the digital camera accessory; other accessories include Doubler lens, which is all sold separately. The Varmint Hunter Night Vision Rifle Scope is backed by Yukon’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Lightweight, durable titanium body
- Multi-coated optics
- Adjustable lit red-on-green reticle
- Standard Weaver MIL-STD-1913 rail mount system
- Precision windage and elevation adjustment (1cl=20mm/100m)
- “On/Off” and “IR On/Off” remote control
- Built-in powerful Pulse IR System infrared illuminator
- Flip-up objective lens cover
- Long mount for bolt action rifles
- “ON-RIFLE” carrying case
- Optional accessories provide high fidelity photo and video recording
- Water intrusion meets IPX5 rating
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Image intensifier tube classification - Gen 1
- Magnification - 2.5 (x)
- Lens diameter - 50 (mm)
- Field of view - 15 (degree)
- Resolution (typical) - 32-36 (lp/mm)
- Focus range - 7 to infinity (yard)
- Eye relief - 45 (mm)
- Diopter adjustment – (+/- 4) (dptr)
- Detection range - up to 230 (yard)
- Recognition range - up to 120(yard)
- IR illuminator effective distance- up to 100 (yard)
- Reticle type -Illuminated Red-on-Green duplex
- Reticle windage/elevation adjustment -½ MOA per click
- Power supply - 3V (two AA)
- Estimated battery life (w/out IR) - up to 50 (hour)
- Operating temperature, °F – (-22° to +122°)
- Dimensions, in - 10.0" x 3.1" x 3.3"
- Weight – 31 oz
- YUKON NVRS 2.5x50 Night Vision Rifle Scope Gen.1 (Varmint Hunter)
- “On-Rifle” carrying case
- Remote On/Off switch
- Photo adapter reducer
- Cleaning Kit
- User's Manual
- Warranty Card
Yukon, Inc. provides a limited warranty for all night vision products effective at the time of sale for the original purchaser. The manufacturer warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. Subject to limitations described with each device, the manufacturer will repair or replace any product found defective during the warranty period. In general, Yukon, Inc. provides one-year warranties for Gen 1+ systems and two-year warranties for all Gen 2 and Gen 3 systems. Optional extended warranties are available upon request.
While all Gen 3 and some Gen 2+ require export licenses, all night vision products are subject to United States Export rules and regulations. Valid export licenses may be issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation 120-130. Consult Yukon, Inc. for additional information regarding export requirements.
Product's SKU: YK26013WL
Yukon Optics is the industry leader and has years of experience in consumer night vision manufacturing activities. It is legendary for its Exceptional quality workmanship embracing the latest technology and standards for the most precise equipment in night vision optics.
Additional Information about Yukon Advanced Optics
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...