Night Vision Binocular and Goggles
Night Vision Depot STANDARD Goggle NVD-PVS-7-P
The AN/PVS-7B/D night vision goggle is the current military issue night vision goggle for the US armed forces. It is also the preferred choice of many foreign (NATO) forces. Produced by the hundreds of thousands, the PVS 7D will continue to march on for many years to come.
Shipping info Email this page Print Make Offer
We are authorized dealer of Night Vision Depot.
The AN/PVS-7B/D night vision goggle is the current military issue night vision goggle for the US armed forces. It is also the preferred choice of many foreign (NATO) forces. Produced by the hundreds of thousands, the PVS 7D will continue to march on for many years to come. Built to withstand water immersion, be hands free, utilize quick connect and disconnect features, include an infrared LED for use in complete darkness and assist in reading maps. An LED warning light is built into the unit to remind the user that the infrared LED can be seen by others who are using night vision devices. A low battery warning light is built into the unit and there a high light cutoff (which will turn the unit off if it is left on during daylight conditions).
The PVS-7B/D runs on two AA batteries and power the unit for more than 40 hours. Originally built around a Gen II image tube, the introduction of the Gen III image tube increased the system performance by more than 50 percent and the tube lifespan by more than 300 percent. The PVS-7D version was a tube upgrade which increased performance.
For optimum performance, maximum durability, and the best possible supportability, the AN/PVS-7B is the best choice for law enforcement, home security, outdoorsmen, boaters, campers, wildlife studies, or predator control.
- Field of View 40˚
- Magnification one power (1X)
- Diopter Adjustment -6 to +2 Diopters
- Eye Relief 15mm
- Objective Lens 27mm, f/1.2
- Focus Range 25cm to infinity
- Power Source 2/AA-Size Batteries
- Weight 24 ounces
- Size 6"L x 6"W x 3"H
- Soft Carry Case
- AA Batteries (2)
- Operators Manual
- Lens Paper
- Headmount Assembly
- Demist Shields
- Sacrificial Window
- IR Flood/Spot Lens Assembly.
(1) Subject to the conditions hereinafter stated, NVD warrants that at the time of delivery to the carrier, all items will be free from defects in material and workmanship.
(2) NVD’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to (1) repairing, or (2) replacing at its factory or (3) allowing an equitable credit for any item, which upon inspection and in the judgment of NVD, is defective in material or in workmanship, provided that NVD is notified of any such defect or nonconformance within warranty period applicable to the item(s) purchased.
(3) No item will be accepted for repair, replacement or credit adjustment without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, issued by NVD. To obtain an RMA and shipping instructions please contact service department by either phone (610) 395-9743 or email at email@example.com. Upon receipt of authorization, and only in accordance with instructions of NVD, items for which adjustment, evaluation, or repair is requested shall be returned to NVD for examination with all shipping charges prepaid by the Buyer. Such items shall be packed in the original shipping container or in a manner substantially equal to the original packing used by NVD or NVD’s dealer or distributor. The return package shall include a copy of the RMA number, contact information, and a brief description of the reason for return. Failure to include the documentation or to package correctly may void this warranty. If such items, after examination by NVD, are found to be defective, the credit will be allowed for reasonable shipping charges paid by the Buyer.
(4) IN THE EVENT THAT THE ITEM APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN DAMAGED IN TRANSIT, NVD SHALL NOTIFY BUYER IN A TIMELY MANNER PERMITTING THE BUYER TO FILE A CLAIM AGAINST THE CARRIER.
(5) In the event that, pursuant to paragraph (2) above, NVD elects not to repair or replace any such defective item, NVD will refund the purchase price and NVD shall have no further obligation hereunder with respect to the defective item.
(6) This warranty does not extend to any item which has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident, operation outside of the item’s maximum/minimum ratings, incorrect wiring, improper application or installation, use in violation of instructions furnished by NVD, or has had its serial number or any part thereof altered, defaced or removed. Returned items, which are found by NVD to be within original product specifications, will be subject to a handling charge of 10% of the original purchase price billable to the Buyer.
(7) NVD will be permitted upon request to observe Buyer’s incoming inspection testing procedures at any time that is mutually acceptable.
(8) Except as to title, NVD’s liability arising out of the supplying or use of these items, whether or not within warranty, shall not in any case exceed the limitations herein stated nor shall NVD be liable for any general, special or consequential damages for any loss, damage or expense directly or indirectly arising from the use or inability to use the items, or any inability to use them either separately or in combination with any other equipment, or from any other cause. THE WARRANTY HEREIN PROVIDED FOR SHALL BE BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE.
Expressed Specific Product Warranties
(1) Parts: All new parts are covered under the above listed warranty conditions for one year after the date of sale.
(2) Image Intensifiers: All new ITT image intensifiers sold by NVD are covered under the above listed warranty conditions for one and a half (1.5) years after the date of sale.
(3) NVD Systems: All new NVD manufactured systems sold by NVD are covered under the above listed warranty conditions for five years after the date of sale.
(4) Other Systems: Unless otherwise expressed, all new systems sold by NVD, which are manufactured by other companies are covered by the manufacturer’s original warranty. Specific manufacturer’s warranty periods for those products are listed either on NVD’s product literature sheets or on that product’s web page located at www.nvdepot.com.
Returns and Restocking Policy
A 10% restocking fee will be applied to all orders to cover the cost of inspection, packaging, and restocking. A Return Authorization (RA) number from Night Vision Depot must be granted before any product(s) can be returned.
Product's SKU: NVD-PVS-7-P
Night Vision Depot is one of the largest stocking distributors and manufacturers of night vision systems, image intensifiers and parts. We carry parts in stock for almost every major night vision system ever fielded by the US Military.
Additional Information about NIGHT VISION DEPOT
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...