We are sorry for the inconvenience, EOTECH EXPS3-4 HWS 4 DOT 223 RETICLE 3X MAGNIFIER EOTECH MPOII in no longer available for sale. This item is sold out and no longer in stock.
EOTECH EXPS3-4 HWS 4 DOT 223 RETICLE 3X MAGNIFIER EOTECH MPOII
For the infantryman, target ranges vary in ever-changing battlefield conditions. The MPO provides a solution for engaging threats in CQB situations, then quickly transitioning to a 500m targeting or surveillance situation, and then quickly back to a 25m room clearing exercise. Instant transition is achieved through a quick Flip -to Side (FTS) mount that offers a simple, quick disconnect feature to remove the magnifier and base.
Shipping info Email this page Print Make Offer
For the infantryman, target ranges vary in ever-changing battlefield conditions. The MPO provides a solution for engaging threats in CQB situations, then quickly transitioning to a 500m targeting or surveillance situation, and then quickly back to a 25m room clearing exercise. Instant transition is achieved through a quick Flip -to Side (FTS) mount that offers a simple, quick disconnect feature to remove the magnifier and base. This durable, night vision compatible system offers wide field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in extreme low light conditions.
The EXPS3-4 is configured with a new ballistic matching reticle image for the M4 carbine. The battle tested circle/dot reticle will be offered along with a series of 1 MOA aiming dots that are vertically aligned and calibrated specifically for the ballistic drop of .223 caliber ammunition. The reticle provides 4 aiming dots for target distances of 0-300m, 400m, 500m, and 600m. The use of a magnifier is stongly recommended.
- Aiming dots may not be distinguishable from each other without magnifcation.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Ballistic reticle specific to .223 caliber munitions
- Compatible with Gen I-III+ Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- Side buttons, NV compatible with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal
- Magnification Fixed: 3.25X
- Eye Relief: 1.97" (50mm)
- Length: 4.6" (117mm)
- Weight: 11.9oz (372 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 160 F
- Waterproof: 33 ft.
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Field of View: 6 degrees
- Retrofits to all HWS models
- Included 7mm riser for raised bases
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5"x2.4"x2.8" (91.4X 60.9x71mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver or (MIL-STD-1913) rail. Adjustable for width variation
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to within 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Compatibility: 10 brightness setting (generation I-III+)
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
*This model is controlled under the Export Administration Regualtions (EAR) ECCN 0A987, and may not be exported to a Foreign Person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without a license or exception from the U.S. Department of Commerce.
EOTech Limited Warranty
All EOTech products are created with pride in the USA. More importantly, they are manufactured with our customer's satisfaction in mind. EOTech warrants every product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the original date of purchase.
EOTech will promptly repair or replace, at its option, any product which is defective in material or workmanship, without charge. All of the costs that are associated with the product shipment will be incurred by the owner. EOTech products, to be repaired under the warranty service, must have a valid return authorization number, which purchasers may obtain by clicking Return Authorization Request Form or calling EOTech's Repair & Service Department at 734.572.2176 during normal business hours. All products must be sent to:
L-3 EOTech Repair & Service Department
1201 E. Ellsworth Road
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108
This warranty does not cover defects caused by improper handling, installation or maintenance, abnormal use or unapproved alterations. EOTech shall not, in any event, be liable for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or any other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use such products. This warranty gives the owner certain legal rights, and possibly other rights, which vary from state to state.
Product's SKU: EOTECH MPOII
Product's UPC: 067229457024
In 2005, EOTech was acquired by L-3 Communications. L-3 Communications has grown very quickly into the sixth largest defense company in the United States and is a leader and prime defense contractor in Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), secure communications, government services, training and simulation and aircraft modernization and maintenance
Additional Information about EOTECH
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...